CLAIRE’S COACHING TOOLBOX
SQUARE 1 in The Change Cycle: FROM CLUTTERLAND TO YOUR CORE OF PEACE
- Helping you identify any ungrieved loss that keeps you stuck in clutter. Helping you find a Grief Specialist for any major losses so you can moving through the Ring of Fire toward your Core of Peace.
- The Five Why’s for examining the root cause of a conflict.
- Questioning limiting beliefs using The Work of Byron Katie
- The Body Compass (Noticing your physical reactions to connect to your intuition (what your brain currently computes as true or “the right way” based on your experiences).
- Unmet needs identification
- Taming Your Lizard Brain (Recognizing that the primitive part of the brain that lizards evolved is designed to keep you alive, not stuck.)
- Intuitively customized guided relaxation, meditation, & visualization
- Find the Feeling (Determine what emotion you want to experience when you transform your clutter into bliss.
- Magic Wand Tool (Dreaming up your biggest dream from your core of peace).
- Your Ideal Day (Envisioning a typical day in your Blissworld).
- Wildly Improbable Goal (Committing to something that is just within the realm of possibility, even if you aren’t sure you can do it).
- Tortoise Steps (Breaking a challenge into “ridiculously easy” steps)
- Four Day Win (Do something ridiculously easy for 4 consecutive days & reward yourself)
- Bag It, Barter It, Better It, Bribe It (Figuring out what NOT to do, what can be delegated, what can be made more pleasant, and what can be bribed)
- Sensory Love List (Things you love with each of your senses. Use these to reward yourself for a doing something uncomfortable.)
- Playing with metaphors (Finding the solution to a metaphor that represents your challenge)
- What could be more fun and easy with small adjustments?
SQUARE 2: DEEPLY IMAGINING YOUR BLISSFUL LIFE
SQUARE 3: CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN
SQUARE 4: FLIGHT
BOOK your first session.