Many health conditions can be the core cause of excess clutter. The sooner you resolve them, the sooner you’ll be able to enjoy a life that FLOWS.
- Primary Care Physicians: Tell your doctor if you are concerned about your clutter situation.
- ADD Support
- Grief Recovery Specialists
- 5 Signs You May Need a Therapist
- Therapists That Are Also Martha Beck Certified Coaches
- General Talk Therapists
- Therapy Groups
- Art Therapists
- Dance Therapists
- Music Therapists
- Drama Therapists
- Poetry Therapists
If clutter is affecting the health and safety of yourself or others, life coaches like me are not trained to help you. I urge you to get support from extreme clutter experts.
- Primary Care Physicians: Many health conditions attract clutter. During your annual checkup, tell your doctor if you are concerned about your clutter situation.
- Clutter Support Groups
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Quiz
- Animal “Hoarding” or difficulty letting go of animal companions
- Specialists in Chronic Disorganization
- Extreme Clutter Removal Specialists
- Find an Extreme Clutter Specialist in Your Area
I am a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach specializing in moderate clutter clearing journeys. I work with mentally WELL people (who have no major unresolved mental or psychological challenges) and are ready to THRIVE! Learn more.
I am in love with Leonie Dawson’s magical goddess workbooks for envisioning and planning your shiniest life. Use this link if you don’t mind me getting a small affiliate perk from Leonie for connecting you to her.
- Professional Organizers
(In-person sorting, storing, and labeling)
- Container Store
- Stacks and Stacks