Have you ever tried to fill a void that felt too uncomfortable to bear? Who hasn’t? (I have a history of excessive shopping, planning, and starting creative projects because relaxing just doesn’t come naturally to me.) My void-filling habits resulted in accumulated clutter. While I urge you to treat any serious addiction with mental health professionals, 12-Step support groups can be helpful. I’m not in love with the traditional 12-steps or the agnostic version), so I created my own, BLISSIFIED adaptation:
1. We realize that our lives had become OVERWHELMING, UNSUSTAINABLE, or STAGNANT.
2. We realize that broadening our AWARENESS might help us live more fulfilling lives.
3. We NOURISH our lives with collective WISDOM of those who searched before us.
4. We fearlessly EXAMINE our thoughts and beliefs.
5. We identify what does NOT work for us.
6. We LET GO of all the beliefs and behaviors that keep us stuck.
7. We REPLACE limiting beliefs and behaviors with sustainable and genuinely ENERGIZING ones.
8. We ACCEPT without shame that our past behaviors may have affected others negatively.
9. We FILL ourselves with LOVE toward these people.
10. We continue to take personal INVENTORY and to SPREAD LOVE all around us.
11. We MEDITATE to connect with our deepest DESIRES.
12. We share this wisdom with THOSE WHO ASK US for it.
LET ME COACH YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP!
As a Decluttering Coach since 2006, I’m trained to help you DISSOLVE those clutter-attracting beliefs so you can live your most blissful life.
Schedule a complimentary CLAIREity Call for a sample phone session!
TASTE BITE-SIZE LESSONS
Try my clutter-uprooting email training series, Bliss Bites: Creating Space for Your Dream Life!
SHARE THE LOVE!
Feel free to share this post with your support group!